新聞熱線:0855-8222000
第十五條:
A knife as a gift from a lover means that the love will soon end.
如果愛人送了一把小刀作為禮物,說明愛情很快會結束。
Who gives their lover a knife for a gift? What happened to roses or chocolate? Creepy!
誰會送自己愛人一把刀啊!送玫瑰送巧克力不都行嘛?真是有毛病啊!
and
還有:
A knife placed under the bed during childbirth will ease the pain of labor.
分娩的時候,在枕頭下放把刀能減輕分娩疼痛。
If I were the impregnator, I would be very nervous.
如果我是那個孕婦,我會更緊張的。
第十六條:
Salty soup is a sign that the cook is in love.
湯太咸,說明那個廚子戀愛了。
Check the sodium content on any can in any grocery store and feel good about how much love there is in the world.
隨便走進一家百貨店,隨便拿起一個罐頭看看它的鹽分含量吧。你會發現世界簡直充滿了愛了!
第十七條:
Three seagulls flying together, directly overhead, are a warning of death soon to come.
如果三只海鷗一起從你頭上直直飛過,預示著死亡很快會降臨。
Or poop on your head.
也預示著你頭頂會有一泡屎。
第十八條:
Place a hand in front of your mouth when sneezing so that your soul cannot escape.
打噴嚏的時候,用手捂住你的嘴,可以防止靈魂外逃。
Now they tell us to sneeze into our armpits. I’ve got to feel sorry for any soul that gets sneezed into an armpit.
現在他們又叫我們往胳肢窩里打噴嚏了。我真為那些被噴進胳肢窩的靈魂感到惋惜。
第十九條:
The number of Xs in the palm of your right hand is the number of children you will have.
右手掌有幾個“X”,預示著你會有幾個孩子。
I counted. I will have 47 children.
我數了一下。嗯, 我會有47個孩子。
第二十條:
A new bride must be carried over the threshold because it’s bad luck if she falls.
新娘必須被抱著進入洞房,因為要是她摔跤了,那可就大難臨頭了。
I always thought it was because she was hammered from the reception.
呃,我一直以為這是因為新娘之前喝太多了,才被抱進去的。
凡本網注明“來源:黔東南信息港”的所有作品,均為黔東南信息港合法擁有版權或有權使用的作品,未經本網授權不得轉載、摘編或利用其它方式使用上述作品。已經本網授權使用作品的,應在授權范圍內使用,并注明“來源:黔東南信息港”。違反上述聲明者,本網將追究其相關法律責任。
凡本網注明“來源:XXX(非黔東南信息港)”的作品,均轉載自其它媒體,轉載目的在于傳遞更多信息,并不代表本網贊同其觀點和對其真實性負責。